Top Reasons to stay at Forest Park House
- Forest Park House is a popular stop off point on-route to Galway, Clare, Westport, Sligo and Donegal.
- It is the perfect location when exploring the west and north-west island of Ireland located 30minutes drive to immersing oneself in the spectacular scenery through the Wild Atlantic Way.
- In addition, the Blueway boasts a network of water trails offering a host of holiday ideas and activities along the west coast of Ireland.
- Forest Park House is easy to find located on the main Dublin to Sligo road (N4) situated at the main entrance to Lough Key Forest Park (Forest Adventures and Activity Park).
- A warm welcome awaits all guests
- Forest Park House is a new, contemporary in design, six bedroomed ground floor and first floor, purpose built guest house with high standards.
- We offer a delicious breakfast of homemade, organic and locally sourced products.